09 February 2009

No Ransom Necessary

My dearest readers,

I apologize profusely for being gone so long. The aliens who kidnapped me were very strict about their computer access policy while we were in near enough orbit to hook into Earth's blogosphere. As it turns out, these particular aliens have decided that they would rather not take over planet Earth just yet. They found that the majority of the population had brains that were tainted by so-called "reality" TV, and were therefore unsuitable for invasion. I admit I find this odd, because I would think that minds so enthralled by such pursuits would be easily overtaken. In truth, the Titans assured me that they could take over such minds, they just found it distasteful to play puppet masters after a non-sentient entity had already taken control.

Now if we can just be as successful with the aliens who attack humans for their laundry quarters, we'll be in fine shape.

No comments: